Last few tickets remain for Dubai Sevens
With just two days to go until the Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens kick-starts the HSBC Sevens World Series and kicks off the IRB Women's Sevens World Series, some tickets still remain for Dubai's favourite sporting event.
Here are 10 good reasons to snap up the last few remaining tickets on offer.
1. The most thrilling Rugby in the world - With the world’s 15 best teams now playing all nine rounds of the HSBC Sevens World Series, the rugby is more competitive than ever before.
2. Women's history makers - The men will not be the only ones battling it out for an Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens title. The finest women's players are also taking part in the first ever round of the IRB Women’s Sevens World Series in Dubai.
3. Olympic glow - with London 2012 a glorious and recent memory, rekindle that Olympic feeling by watching a sport set to debut on that same stage in 2016 in Rio.
4. The quickest man in Rugby? In Carlin Isles, USA have the 80th fastest man on earth! A personal best of 10.13 seconds makes him surely the quickest ever rugby cap. See him in the flesh.
5. Crowd favourites recall star name - Former IRB Sevens Player of the Year Ollie Phillips is back for England in Dubai, while their women arguably start as favourites in their competition.
6. Save money on tickets - Organisers are giving fans the chance to save money by buying tickets early. If you plan on coming with another adult and two teenagers for both days, you will need four Season Tickets. Buying them before the day can save Dhs400 – enough for an extra season ticket.
7. Dubai fans' number one - The Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens has been voted Dubai’s favourite sporting event by the public nine times in the past 10 years.
8. Truly international - with teams from across six continents, including New Zealand, Fiji, USA, China, Russia, Australia, France, England, Kenya and more, Dubai truly has a team for everyone to support.
9. Children go free - Children under 12 gain free access to the general admission area and families can save money when booking tickets before the day.
10. Gear up for the Rugby World Cup Sevens - Dubai was host for the last Rugby World Cup Sevens in 2009 and the 2013 tournament in Moscow is now just seven months away!
Tickets to this year’s Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens are available now online through www.dubairugby7s.com and from selected Costa and MMI outlets, Virgin Megastores, Emirates Group Headquarters, dnata offices and at 7he Sevens.
- USA women's Sevens name squad for Dubai »
- South Africa unveil women's Sevens line-up »
- One week until historic Women's Rugby Series »
- Houston in Scotland Sevens squad for Dubai »
- Rugby's fastest player hungry for Dubai tries »
- Asego and Ashioya return for Kenya Sevens »
- Baker and Stowers named for NZ Sevens »
- Tietjens targets "very special" Dubai win »
- England Sevens recall former Player of Year »